Monday, December 3, 2012

Mixology Monday: White Chocolate Peppermint Martini

It's December. The official holiday season has begun. At least according to me. And while I am certainly no bartender, I have been seeing all these crazy amazing cocktails on Pinterest lately. Holiday cocktails. Festive, merry, holiday cocktails.

Cocktails so pretty and inspired that I decided I must attempt then share.

Everything you need, sans ice is pictured here

Rim martini glass (or juice glass if you're me) with crushed peppermint/sugar mixture

Voila


Place one shot vanilla vodka in red glittery cocktail shaker

Add one shot peppermint schnapps to red glittery cocktail shaker

Add one shot of white chocolate liquor to red glittery cocktail shaker

Add ice and shake, shake, shake

Remove fancy lid and pour in prepared cocktail glass

Add chocolate-peppermint-stick stirrer-ma-bob

And enjoy. Cheers!

4 comments:

Happy Hour in Central PA said...

I was waiting for the non-alcohol ingredient...it never showed. I think I'll try this substituting the white chocolate liquer with some hot chocolate. Living where it's actually cold this time of year, I require some warmth to my drinks. Bottoms up!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Wow! That looks delish. And potent.

Your presentation is absolutely gorgeous! I think you *are* a bartender, and a dang good one. Rim the glass with crushed peppermint/sugar? Fancy!

Love it.

Cheers!
Ellie

Pat said...

And they are delicious!
Thanks, Beth
Love, Mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Those were some righteous cocktails, my friend! You were lucky not to have your girls around while the rest of us hoarded what looked deceptively like candy rimmed glasses of milk with a chocolate straw. Yes kids, that's right. Grown ups DO get all the good stuff.

Did you make a late batch for blog photos? That's admirable dedication.

xoxo
Jacquie