Monday, September 4, 2017

Laborious

Happy Laborious Day!

Even though it's the end of the summer, I love Labor Day. Because I love no-gift holidays, I love a Monday off, and I love my birthday.

And since I am such a Labor Day aficionado, I get to give you some solid Labor Day advice:

Surround yourself with flowers . . .

Woody was onto something with that one . . .

. . .  and it's even better if said flowers come from your own garden.

Yummy.

And don't forget to water said fleurs . . .

Eat and drink with your peeps . . .

Take a tub . . .

 Bask in the sun . . .

Go to the beach . . .

 Soar . . .

. . . and revel in the Summer we've had.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love it. Love summer. Love you. But i's not over yet. We have until the 21st :)

Happy labor day and early birthday, E!

xoxo,
Beth

Jacquie said...

Georgeous and fun, it's all just so gorgeous and fun! love you birthday girl

xo
Jacquie