Monday, February 12, 2018

Books and Movies and Music and Food

"What have you been up to?" people ask.

"What have I been up to? Why are you asking me? Who wants to know? Why can't you just leave me alone?"

But they don't. They do not leave me alone. They make me answer.

So fine. Fine. I'll answer. But I'm not going to get into it. I'm going to answer then get back to my book.

I've been reading a lot.

I've read this:

And this:
 And this:
And this:
And this:
 And this:
 And this:
 And I'm almost done with this:

And in the Garde Arts Center winter movie fest we've seen this:

And this:

And this:
And this:
And this:
Ever since the Symphony, we cannot stop listening to this:

And this:

And this:

And this:

And food? We have double-handedly kept the greater New London metropolitan area restaurant industry in business.

We have eaten here:

Mr. D's

And here:

Mr. Rod's

And here:

Okay, okay, I guess I'll have to go into it a little, since I couldn't
steal any good photos that included the restaurant's name.
This is Go Fish.

And here:

Steak Loft. We had only drinks here. After Go Fish.

And here:

Lazy Leopard Sushi Side.
That sushi, man.

And here:

As advertised.

And here:

2 Wives with our 2 Girls.
Fabulous salad and pizza pie.

And here:

New London Coffee Shop? Yes. But don't let that facade fool you. Jose made us the meanest, baddest, most awesome steak burrito this side of San Diego on Friday night . . .

And on Saturday night? Happily, joyfully, finally, deliciously . . .

. . . here:


. . . we're baaaaaaaack.

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

You sure are busy! I don't understand why you don't want to talk about it.... but, um... how's the weather? Can't wait to hear about your triumphant return to the recovery room!

xoxo
Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh I just didn't feel like talking about it on a rainy Sunday night. I was all done talking for the weekend.

And the weather is *fantastic*. The radio just announced it's going down to the teens tonight.

But hey. We have coats.

Miss ya, sistah.

xoxox
Ellie