Friday, March 12, 2010

Fairie Light Wands

Camping in the woods can be very fun, and very rewarding.

You think you're just hanging out and alone . . . bam!

Little light fairies start painting the scene with their fairie light wands.

They're iridescent light fairies, which makes them all the more special.

One minute you're basking by the campfire . . .

. . . and the next thing you know, bam. Light fairies appear, working their magic.

But wait. It gets better . . .

One minute there's one Mistah Schlekcah . . .

. . . and the next thing you know . . . bam! There're two Mistahs . . .

. . . well not fully two . . .

. . . more like one-and-a-half Mistah Schleckahs.

I don't know how they do it, those light fairies. I go out into the woods, and I end up with a Mistah and a half .

I love camping.

6 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

Great photos! I love the 5th one down. How did you get these shots?

I can't wait to go camping again this year. So excited!!

Anonymous said...

Cool. I guess it's always good to have a spare hubby in case something happens to one of them

Me, You, or Ellie said...

groooooooooooovy.

beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

umm, did you guys pick some mushrooms out there in the forest???

groovy indeed :)

Jacquie

Christine Gram said...

I want to go camping!

(haha! my word varification is "wines"... how does it know?!?!)

Captain Dumbass said...

No wonder you guys go camping so often.