Monday, March 1, 2010

Playing With Fire

Hanging out in the Keys is not all fun and games, you know.

Well, okay, it is for Mistah and me.

But not for everybody. Some peeps train for the circus while in the Keys.

Like our new friends Neal and Cheree.

Well, okay, Neal and Cheree aren't really training for the circus . . .

. . . but they could be.

I mean really. Take a look:

Can you believe the things they can do with fire?

Check it out:

We're not coming back. But don't worry about us: We're joining the circus with Neal and Cheree. We'll be fine. Just send burn ointment.

3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Whoa! Holy entertainment. It's so cool how you can hardly even see a human in there in the 3rd and 4th shots!

A woman who I talk to at the bus stop in the mornings is beginning to train to do this. Who knew this was so popular?

I still have not learned how to hoop dance!

beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Very cool! Did you try it? I can think of a few circus attractions I might be interested in training for, but the fire spinning probably would not be one of them. I think we'd make excellent carnies, Ellie. I'm coming with you.

xo

Jacquie

Ron said...

This gives a whole new meaning to, "C'mon baby, light my fire!"
The Mayor