Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekend 3-Way: The Aquatics Edition

Jacquie's kids, way back when they were wee, at OB,
their beloved home-away-from-home. Please notice my niece's over-one-shoulder bikini top. Nice.

Beth's baby, well-manicured -- I might add -- with her aquatic buddy, Flipper. Who is either nuzzling her or eating her alive.

And finally, three bathing beauties from way back in 1969,
when we wore our ties outside of our bikini bottoms. And had matching kerchiefs, thankyouverymuch.

The height of style, baby.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that you called them kerchiefs! such a vintage word at this point!! ha! we sported kerchiefs all the time! :)

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Right? Love that. They were -- and always will be -- kerchiefs. Well, to the likes of me.

E.

Me, You, or Ellie said...

This is so awesome. That is one of my very favorite photos of my kids, I was so sad when she grew out of that suit. Ann's face in the kerchief shot is much like either one of mine in the gooberfest OB shot. Love those shy pink fingernails too, Bef.

swoon.

Jacquie

grandmameus said...

Cute Pictures!!!

Unknown said...

I am appreciating you for share new thing about to Aquatics Bristol. I see many blogs but your word is different and also your presentation. thanks for sharing, go ahead with new thing.