Friday, November 25, 2011

scenes from a road trip

First, let me back up. A special message to anyone who read my last post: I did not make up those spelling gems, but I forgot to include this photo of the program:


Please revisit if you are prefer perfection.


Thank you. And now, on to a sneak peak at our Big Road Trip!

All packed up and ready to go

Go Westy, Go Westy, Go Westy, GO!

Someone's getting a serious case of stink eye. Don't make me turn this Westy around!

A great night of camping to kick things off right

And then miles and miles and days and years of this

But then, this!

This!


And most of all, this.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh how I *love*. I just adore seeing my west coast cousins and their chitlins. Everybody looks awesome -- especially *you*, gorgeous -- what a festive sight!

Happy Leftie Day!

xxEllie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Looks like an awesome camping spot! And it looks like your Westy is the champ you thought she was. (This was her biggest test yet, right?)

What a festive group you are! Enjoy the cranberry margaritas today(and get the recipe!).

xoxo,
Beth

alessandroprimerano said...

bau :)