Friday, February 10, 2012

Eggies and Snowflakes

Sometimes one has to rely, as Blanche Dubois once said, on the kindness of strangers.

Or, okay, in this case, the kindness of one's husband.

I had nothing for today. Nuthin', I tell you. But then I checked the camera and lo and behold (as Beowulf once said), I saw random surprising Mistah photos that I knew nothing about.

Like say . . . breakfast.

Apparently Mistah made himself brekkies the other morning . . .

. . . and apparently he waited until I left the house, har-umph . . .

. . . and apparently he took photos of the finished project. You gotta love that in a Schleckah.

And on Wednesday night, we had snow flurries -- a total of about 12 flurries, which is almost the most snow* we've had all winter here in the northeast.

*Oh, wait, except for that blizzard three weekends ago that Mom drove through to get to New London so the three of us could go to the Symphony together. Yes, that was much more snow.

It was a beautiful night, with an almost-full moon . . .

. . . and all of a sudden 12 pretty little flakes were falling out of the sky. I know I was home that night, but I have no idea where I was* while Schleckah was outside snapping photos.

*Oh, wait. I was probably watching Glee on hulu.com

And finally, a late entry into the Hygienic XXXIII Art Show love. I don't know whose piece it is, I don't know why it's still in the camera, but I think it's beautiful and I love it.

Right?

Eggies and Snowflakes and Art.

As somebody once said, Lovefest.

3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I love the late entry too. And love that you can grab that man's camera and find so much cool stuff. Winning!!

Off to hunt down some eggies of my own.

xo,
Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh, I'm so HUNGRY! Eggies for dinner it is. Thanks for the inspiration, Mistah!

xoxoxoxxo

Jacquie

Mom C said...

Jacquie, I read it in the morning and immediately cooked up some eggs (and forgot my morning email Ellie), love mom