Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Napkins Are Fun

I love napkins.

I mean, who doesn't love napkins?

Well, I guess slobs don't. And really neat people don't. And people who aren't fun don't.

Because napkins are fun.

Don't take my word for it; see for yourself:

I have a very very  modest funny napkin collection, which doubled in size last weekend . . .

. . . but I think I'm going to up my efforts, because these napkins are fun.

I love how Herself's belt matches the napkin's trim.

I'm not usually one for collecting. Unlike some Mistahs I know, I'm fighting to try to get rid of stuff, not amass stuff.

That, my friends, is what you call fighting a losing battle.

But  I have to make an exception, because I have discovered the joy and wonder of napkins.

Every collection starts with a first piece; this example of pure perfection is mine.

They're funny, they're useful, they're whimsical, but most of all, napkins are fun.

4 comments:

Hsin-Yi said...

I love these napkins! I'm may have to start a collection of my own.

Beth said...

Dang it, I left a few good ones at Tommy's house. I would have sent them to you instead, had I known... I'm gonna take a quick look in his pantry next time I'm there and see if any stil remain. It's doubtful. He is not like Mistah, he gets rid of seemingly everthing! But if they are by some miracle hanging around, I think you're going to like them. They're funny, useful, whimsical, and fun ;)

Just like you, Ellen.

xoxo,
Beth

mom c said...

Love it Ellie, and I've loved yours Jacquie and Beth. I haven't written much lately, but you can be sure I'm lurking and reading every post. Love you all. mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I love those! This reminded me of the party coasters Mary gave me that I forgot to use during my recent party :( They said: "Here's to nights we'll never remember with friends we'll never forget!"

love

Jacquie