Thursday, January 3, 2013

Scenes From . . .

What a couple of weeks that just was. Highlights? Oh, we've got Highlights.

Scenes from  . . .

. . . A Walk in the Woods . . .

. . . New Year Morn . . .

A New Year's Day stroll . . .

Aw.

. . . A kick-ass snowstorm . . .

You try to figure this one out.

And finally . . .

. . . Scenes from the most awesome Boxing Day repast ever . . .

I mean, really, don't these photos look like they should be on the cover of a Good Living magazine?

I would totally buy that magazine. Well, I'd at least thumb through its pages in line at the grocery store.

Cheers to a lovely 2012 Holiday Season . . . 

. . . and to a Prosecco-, olive-, cheese- and bread-filled 2013.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Another awesome post Ellie! Happy New Year to you and yours! I love photo# 6 as you scroll down....my cousin's husband, Abelardo Morell is famous for his camera obscura technique and this reminds me of it! Beautiful!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Excellent recap, Ellie!

And yes, yes those photos should be on the cover of Good Living or Gourmet or Saveur, or something!!

But I must say, I am very partial to the "New Year Morn" photo, and to the Dowd's jaunty cap ;)

Happy 2013 to you and yours.

xoxo,
Beth