Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Look What The Wind Blew In

The wind was blowing north, my friends, and it was a strong one me lads, yea it was.

It had been a gorgeous, sunny, summer afternoon, and then . . .

. . . we had ourselves our very own cloud show.

It was all very cool and unexpected.

Men were lying down up face up and everything.



But the best part about the wind blowing north? Well, look who the wind blew in . . .

We toasted Dad, we celebrated life, we lived in the moment......

....and best of all, we celebrated Mom.

3 comments:

mom said...

Awww, thanks Ellie, I love you. mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Love it!! No better wind than that!

xoxo,
Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh, I want a wind to blow my mommy onto MY porch! Also, I want a porch. Please?

we're packing!!!

xoxox
Jacquie