Friday, November 7, 2014

Night of the dead

Hard to believe but true, this is the 9th Dia de los Muertos festival that we've attended at my girls' school, and this is the last that my oldest will ever attend (at least as a student).

This year it was the same same but different...

Love those eyes!

Hmm, flower in hair is my fav in this one.


Street walker skeleton?

How cool is this?!? It came to waist high,

And these were the eyeballs!

Love!





arm rest

Ooh

Aaah

Aw!
My vote for next year's Dia de los Muertos shirt

Joey Ramon?




Whose mom is the best thrift store shopper ever? Perfect shirt, right?
Well that's it folks. Until next year, of course....

2 comments:

Pat said...

Aw...great shirt, great price!
Love, Nonnie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I *love* this tradition of yours. What colors! What creativity! What awesomeness!

And your youngest? Gah. She's to die for.

xoxoxxo

Ellie