Monday, November 7, 2016

Aw Tumn

Tomorrow's the biggest day ever.

So do the right thing, okay?

And in the meantime . . .

 Gaze upon the loveliness, won't you?

We had one of those Sundays where we gazed upon the loveliness with willful abandon, all the day.

I mean, you tell me . . .

. . . is it not lovely around here?

Are we not willful in our abandon?

Oh, look! Drinks.

Yummy.

That Mistah. That photographist of mine.

And then, all of a sudden, in the Western Sky:

Seriously . . .

. . . these are SOOC, my peeps . . .

. . . it pays to have Rest Cure on the deck all the day . . .

It was beautiful . . .

. . . it was lovely . . .

. . . it was evocative . . .

There is only one thing to do at a time like this:

Vote.

Do The Right Thing.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Whoa! These are amazing shots. That first photo is so gorgous. Some sort of filter/program going on though, yes? Love it.

That wine shot should be in a magazine. Or wait, maybe in my hand. (The wine, not the photo.)

I think you and that photographist of yours are mighty wise to enjoy a Rest Cure on the deck all day.

xoxo,
Beth

I will, of course, do the right thing. Oh wait, I already did. I done voted this weekend. ;)

Jacquie said...

This is all so beautiful. Remember Monday, when we still had our innocence? Sigh. I *guess* the trees will still be beautiful, even now.

xoxo
Jacquie