Monday, November 4, 2013

Slice of life

I love the age 4. Yes, there are still some tantrums, but they are far and few between. Most of the time is smooth sailing. My girl is becoming so funny, and her vocabulary is exploding.

So many things she says and does right now crack me up.

And she still loves me SO much.

There are always treasures to take home from her school. Without fail. She is nothing if not an artist.

The one below, which she presented me with on Friday afternoon, made me laugh out loud. I'm not really sure why, it's not all that funny, I guess it was mainly in her delivery.

"Here mom, this is for you. It's you with shorts and no shirt."

Those are some rockin' shorts I've got on. I doubt anyone will even notice I'm shirtless.

5 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh my! How festive! And are those your jazz hands? Or your, um, boobs?

Love it! Love her!

Ellie

Pat said...

She is a corker,
Love, Mom

Beth said...

Definitely my jazz hands, they're too big to be my boobs ;)

xo,
b

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh my, you are sooo fancy! I like this look on you, can't wait to see it on the runway.

xo
Jacquie

Fashionista in Central PA said...

If I can score a pair of those shorts, I'll go topless as well!
Priceless!