Thursday, November 28, 2013

So many blessings...

There is so, so much to be grateful for, isn't there?

And what an amazing thing to have an entire holiday dedicated to gratitude. It's one thing (among many others, don't get me wrong) we Americans have right!

I am so very thankful for (in no particular order and definitely the short list!):

good yoga teachers
bad yoga teachers
music
tears
my eyesight
colors
grass
the ocean
tweezers
feeling deeply 
sunshine
the cosmic waitress
lucky stones
inspiration
libraries
dancing
clean drinking water
my "cry-baby" pillow
blue jeans
my quite office at work
tea
my girls
my smart phone
cats
smiles, smiling
creativity
flip flops
blogging
savasana
wool socks
reflexology
hand-me-downs
silence
reconnecting with old friends
hot showers
beer
freedom
tutors
intuition
the Internet
photographs
vulnerability
giant full moons
singing sessions with my girls in the car
my yoga mat
sunsets
desire
thrift stores
wonder
flirting
my lovely co-bloggers (and their families ;)
lemon verbena soap
my friends ('cause they rock and keep me sane)
my mom(!)
Mexico
Champagne (all sparkling wine, really)
my living room window and its SD city view
starry skies
free speech
my brother and his family
acupuncture
jewelry
my higher self
hope
oxytocin
writing
my car
deodorant
Seventh Generation geranium and vanilla laundry detergent (seriously! It's the best)
washing machines
purring
kissing

 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS!! XOXOXO

2 comments:

Pat said...

We do have so much to be thankful for and I am most especially thankful for my wonderful kid and their wonderful families. Happy day everyone!
Love, Mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Wow. This is so wonderful and awesome.

I'm thankful for *you*, beautiful co-blogger of mine.

Love and kisses and Happy Thanksgiving.

Ellie