Thursday, December 19, 2013

Are you ready?

Happy holidays! I mean, wow, Thanksgiving was last month, Hanukkah is over, Christmas is less than a week away, and New Year's less than two.

Trees are up (or really up, as the case may be), holiday parades have come and gone, and all that remains is getting those last few gifts, (re)stocking the fridge for the holiday dinners and parties, and perhaps putting up your outside holiday lights. (I am accepting volunteers.)

My brother and his lovely family arrived in town on Monday for a Christmas visit, but and my girls and I didn't set eyes on them until yesterday. And when we did? Oh what love, and oh what fun.

After checking out my girl's preschool holiday soiree yesterday afternoon (Hi Jacquie!), we headed out to dinner.

Here are my three favorite (if only) shots.

Beseme mucho, dude!

Mini Christmas queen and her cousin. (Not having any fun at all.)

Crown-stealing, margarita drinking littlest.
Yep, it's gonna be a fun week!!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Fun indeed, and so much love!!
Love, Nonnie

And my sign in puzzle is "singidi"

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh what fun! San Diego for Christmas!

Oh, and yeah, the kids are cute and Old Town looks great. Right.

Have fun! Love!

xoxoEllie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Yay! And no, I'm not ready for Christmas, but I *am* ready for fun!

Hope to see y'all soon

Xo

Jacquie