Monday, December 2, 2013

That's All I Need

I had my girl MB . . .

. . . and sometimes MB . . .

. . . is all I need.

I had my man Brento . . .

. . . and as long as my man Brento's got Brussels Sprouts in tow, well, that's almost all I need.

Da Dowd had his bruddah . . .

. . . and his niece and nephew and niece-in-law . . .

. . . and his dad . . .

. . . and his mom and his lovely in-law rels . . .

. . . including our fabulous and amazing host . . .

. . . I had my Mistah, and that's all I need . . .

. . . Oh wait! And turkey . . .

. . . and a doggie who became my friend . . .

. . . and a table that went from this . . .

. . . to this.

And that. Is all I need.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, that is one impressive table!! And you all look so festive. Love that scarf, E!

I'll take on Brento and his Brussels Sprouts though. I made them *twice* this past weekend. It could be fun, Beth vs Brento on the Brussels. Maybe next year...

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh, how I love! Warms my heart to see my lovely sister peeps in there, I miss you guys. Sigh. I love brussels sprouts and a love the dawgie friend and I love knowing about a few cooly avoided disasters from the day. Happy Thanksgiving, lovelies!

xoxo
Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Brussels Mania 2014!

E.