Friday, January 15, 2016

Jacquie's Lookie Bacquie

Rounding out the Week of Looking Back, here is my 2015. This was hard! I tend to lag a bit in reporting about big events, so right out of the gate I moved February into March and then March was so full of adventures that I could not even begin to summarize it, so I considered leaving it all out but HAHAHAHAH no. So, just work with me will ya?

January - Pismo

February - Nola (rest in peace, lovely girl)

Also February but we're calling it March - Big Bear

March in NYC and March in CT and March in Chicago, all posted in April

May - Asheville!

June - birthday girl beach camping

July - San Elijo

August - Tahoe

September - Kaaboo

October - mom!
November is for old ladies 

December is for putting the fun in dysfunctional

That was a proper year! I"m happy to have shared it with all of you, both digitally and in real live life. 



3 comments:

mom said...

Happy New Year! Lots of good times, um, May could have been the bride and groom, lol
love you... mom....

Beth said...

Some good times for sure! Looking forward to reading about (and hopefully sometimes participating in) your upcoming 2106 good times!!

xo,
beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh, Mom, I think you and The World's Most Gigantic Firefighter is *waaaay* better than any ol' stinkin' bride and groom, any day. Look atchyaselves!!

Love it, Littlest. It really was one legit year, wasn't it? The good beat the bad. That's a win-win in my book.

And our goal for 2016? Thrice!! And all for *good* reasons.

Love you!
xoxo
Ellie