Friday, February 26, 2010

friday hodgepodge: my family is weird

Exhibit A:


weird.
Each individual is weirder than the next.
Exhibit B:


el weirdo
He asked me if I could tell that it was fake.

Exhibit C:

This is one of those magnetic notepads, it's been hanging on our fridge since January 27 of 2009, next to a photo of the world's most adorable toddler:

weird.
Just randomly weird.
Weirder still? Exhibit D:
.
This is the treat that Moki got on her Completely Random Appreciation Day:

the hell?


Exhibit E: ..
.
That little toddler grew up to be a girl who does glitter glue crafts on her unmade bed:

weird, yet typical.


Exhibit F:

oh, honey.


That weirdo recently earned the right to serve as chef during a school presentation about Brasil. He took the role very seriously, and was seriously pissed that he was forced to cut the onion with a degrading butter knife.

You don't think that's weird?
Look at his apron...
.
It says "cookin' with Elvis"
.
My family is weird.
.
ps: Happy Birthday, Buddy Boy!

5 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

HA,HA,HA,HA! "He asked me if I could tell that it was fake." That is hilarious. "Why, no, no I can't. You mean to tell me that isn't real?

This is probably obvious to you, but your boy appears to be WAY weirder than his sister....

beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh the weirdness. It's hard to qualify them, but I think photo #1 is the best, with your boy walking on your man and your doggies sniffing his tootsie-toes.

You guys all have a fun weekend. And, um, good luck with all of that.....

Ellie

Kathi D said...

But weird in a totally GOOD way.

appreciates weirdness in PA said...

weird but CUTE!

Rita said...

Awww, Happy Birthday kiddo. Your family seems relatively tame to me!