Friday, May 13, 2011

The Birthday Kids

Yesterday was Mistah's birthday.

Happy Birthday Mistah Schleckah!

And today is Chapel Hill Girl's birthday.

Happy Birthday, Colleenie!

I posted quite an Homage to Mistah on his birthday in 2009. I seem to be his biggest fan . . .

And I've sung the praises of my darlin' niece many times, too, most notably this past Christmas, with her darlin' sister.

So let's just take a quick look at these two lovely, Mothers-Day-born, friends-for-life, uncle and niece, shall we?

Awwww

Awwww

Awwww

Happy Birthday, Billy-Boy! Happy Birthday, Colleenie-Girl! I love you both madly. In, you know, entirely different ways.

xxooxx

4 comments:

Mom C said...

So Sweet - Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people. love, mom/gram

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Love that last line, Ellie. Um, well, of course!

Happy day to Chapel Hill girl and happy belated to Mistah.

Do I see Champage homerun derby in your future?

xoxo,
Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

aw, such cute little baby pies. Blogger is being an asshole, huh?

love you

Jacquie

julie said...

lovely :)