Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Font you!

Nothing screams louder than big fonts. Well, except words written in all CAPS in big fonts. Are you with me?

I said, ARE YOU WITH ME?

Is it me, or are people who do this total dicks? I really don't get it. I deal with clients at work that ALWAYS USE CAPS. BIG ONES. Wtf?

It's offensive, isn't it?

It just screams, I'm-more-important-than-all-you-normal-font-using folks, so you better damn well listen to me!

But really, when you think about it, this tactic backfires. I mean isn't it the e-version of the guy with the small penis buying the biggest truck with the laughably giant tires so that your mocking his silly ride as opposed to his empty board shorts?

I mean seriously, using bigger fonts is not going to give me back my prepregnancy boobs (or better, mid-pregnancy boobs), now is it?

6 comments:

La Maruca said...

Ahaha!!! I am so with you on this one! I too find incredibly offensive when some jerk decides to text-scream at me.....

Pat said...

Poor dear! Sounds like you have a case of too much fondling.

Pat said...

That was supposed to be "fontal ing" but my predictive dialing took over

fan of the normal font in PA said...

it's not?!
DAMN!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

=)

jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh my GOD! Are you KIDDING me? People DO that? At WORK?

Man, Beth, if I still got to come to your office from time to time, and do the thing that I do do, I would kick in the kneecaps *all* the capital letter yeller ass-bags.

And I would only email you in small, tiny letters.

xxEllie