Friday, January 24, 2014

How I Love Luncheon

What I love is luncheon.

Mistah and I have a long-standing tradition -- two years is a long tradition, in my book -- of going out to luncheon to celebrate the Good Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King Jr's birthday . . . .

And oh what a time we had . . .

Oysters . . . 

. . . and Dead Soldiers.

Calamari.

Caesar Salad . . . 

. . . and Dog Watch Salad.

And ah, the entrées . . .  lobster ravioli . . . 

. . . and a tuna burger . . . wait that's not right . . . 

. . . there, that's better. Tuna Love.

Don't you just love luncheon?

On a beautiful winter day?

In a cool place?

Yeah. I love luncheon.

6 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodnezz!! I am officially starving now. And very much contemplating eating some fish, which I have not eaten in almost a year! I have not really craved it much, but this post? Well, gosh dang, I WANT that calamari, and that ravioli, and that tuna burger. Those oysters don't look half bad either.....

drool.....

What a lovely, long, long standing tradition you two have. And certainly a fine reason to celebrate with luncheon.

love,

xoxo,
Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I do. I love luncheon, I love food, I love all the things.

puke on those oysters, though. I do not love.


but I do love you, even more.

xoxo
Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I do. I love luncheon, I love food, I love all the things.

puke on those oysters, though. I do not love.


but I do love you, even more.

xoxo
Jacquie

Unknown said...

Fabulous!

Lisa S said...

Ahhhhh, how have I never been to that restaurant? With you two? For oysters! Next time. Please?

mom said...

I love everything on that menu - and what a great spot that is.. will have to try it! love, mom