Friday, July 23, 2010

highs and lows

He came.





He saw.
.



He conquered.
.




It was a big day for my boy - the high dive had become our litmus test for his healing. And he passed with flying colors!
.
Yet, this was not the lead story in the land of Corey today, it's perhaps a story for another day. It was a day that needs to be processed and digested before I can think about writing it. I'm a bit traumatized. Dad had a health scare and it was intense, but word on the street is that all is well.
.
Now I must put a stop to the disturbing yet comforting corruption of my children in the next room.
.
But hey, if you're the praying type, throw a few my Dad's way.

3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Shit, are you serious? Oh no!! No! Well, at least he has ALL his peeps around to nurse him to health. (Or was the family invasion the cause? Just kidding, of course).

Congrats to your boy. That litmus paper is completely blue, or red, or whatever color it's supposed to change to...

xo,
Beth

Logical Libby said...

Hooray! He looks great!

praying in PA said...

consider it done!