Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday hodgepodge. Because I can.

I just figured out that I can plug my phone into my computer and download my photos!

What better way to celebrate than by sharing the photographic hodgepodge* I've accumulated over the last few days?

-------------

Look who was recently spied in the car right next to me at a red light:


Here's a closer look at all my favorite peeps. Plus my favorite NINETY SEVEN POUND dumb dog:


-------

Here's something you don't see every day:


Ew. We were at a gorgeous little tourist spot to spectate this action:

------------

If the Grease singalong came to your town this weekend, I really hope you took part. Although I pride myself on being a card carrying member of a clan who consider all musical film and theater productions singalongs, it's really quite awesome when it's sanctioned. And the animation was campy and awesome:



I only took photos during the first number, after which my hands became too busy jiving to manage the device.

------------

In honor of International T-shirt Appreciation Month, I present the following selection:



and finally, for my schnookie-pie Ellie and her festering:




*note: In both the title box and the second sentence of this post, I typed "hodgepodle" instead of hodgepodge. I like the ring that it has...

2 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Sailfest! Thanks for the shout-out, beautiful. It was quite a weekend around these parts. My liver may never be the same.

Love the drinking problem onesie, but would really be impressed if instead of air quotes, it featured jazz hands.

Sword swallowers are gross.

Your dog is really big.

Your girl is really cute.

And you are really beautiful. Did I mention that?

Ellie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I bet you had SO much fun at the Grease singalong. I can almost picture you, although the image seems a bit barren without your backup singers, MB and Julie.

Nice T shirts, I'm sure Mistah is coveting some of those...

Beth