Monday, April 16, 2012

Book spine poetry

On Friday afternoon, I read a comment from Eileen, a friend of Ellie's, which she had posted in response to a photo post of Ellie's, which showed a lovely stack of library books. The comment read:

Oh, for a minute i thought you were doing Book Spine Poetry...my new favorite obsession. Check it out. http://100scopenotes.com/2012/04/02/2012-book-spine-poem-gallery-2/

Book Spine Poetry, well how cool does that sound. I followed the link straight away and knew I had to give it a whirl as soon as I got home, to some books. I came clean with Ellie about the fact that I would be posting about this, the next chance I got, which, lucky for me, is today.

So here goes (I apologize about the quality of the photos, they really suck for the most part, but hopefully if you click to enlarge you can make out most of them...)

good


Better

Pretty bad, but man, I had to do something with all those wives

Okay

Better




Poetic book spine poetry


I'm telling you, it's addictive. I will never look at book spines the same again.... So go on, try it. (I know you want to.)

3 comments:

Pat said...

Love it!
Mom

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I love it, Beth. Especially the first one, hee hee.

If I tell Mistah about this I may actually never see him again.

xxEllie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Love it! This could be quite an addictive game. LOL about Mistah, Ellie. Keep that in your back pocket for next time you want to get rid of him.

xoxox

Jacquie