Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Party peeps

Now what fun would Easter be without peeps? None at all, I tell you.

And the peeps at my house? Well the peeps at my house had one hell of a time. The peeps at my house had a house party to kill all house parties.

The kind of party that draws all the peeps, from far and wide. There's not a peep who's willing to miss it.

They arrive by any and all means possible....

By truck,

by train (Hi, Ellie, it's me Thomas!),

by boat,

and sailing ship.

Via hot rod,

and helicopter,

and, yes, even elephant.
This is a party not to be missed.

This particular peep party started out as most parties do, with the chics in the kitchen and the men, well, elsewhere.





But as time went on, and more libations were imbibed, the inevitable mixing occured.


The dancing began.

The lampshade came out.
 And the peeps started disappearing,

What? A peep's gotta poop!
and pairing off


Until they were so partied out, that they laid their heads down to rest and dream of the next peep party.


(Well, except for that one tweaker on the porch.)


Party on, peeps! We'll see you next year.

4 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Now *that* is a party. Especially the two peeps, ahem, abed late night.

Your peeps sure know how to travel in style! I love the peep up in the crow's nest of the sailing ship mast, and of course the elephant, but I worry about the helicopter peep -- has he never heard of Vic Morrow?

And one of these days, we've *really* got to get Mr. Met and Thomas the Train in the same room together . . . I hear it's never happened before.....

xxEllie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

OMG Beth, you are hilarious! I would really, really love to have a photo essay of YOU staging that whole scenario. Love it!

Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh me and little miss C did have ourselves a time partying with/staging the peeps :)

b

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Aw, I love that. I was wondering which of your girls was in with you.....

E