Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Two of my Favorite Things

Raindrops on Roses?

Pffffft.

Whiskers on Kittens?

Ha!

A few of my favorite things?

Well, one is Champagne . . .

. . . and another is Tulips.

Let's see if we can make that into a song . . .

Bubbles on champers . . .

. . . and sunlight on Tulips.

Well done! Let's sing some more!

Bright shiny Bubbly . . .

. . . and warm silky Blossoms . . . 

When the taxman bites . . .
When the allergies sting . . . 
When I'm feeling saaaaaaad . . . 

I simply remember my two favorite things . . .

. . . and then I don't feeeeeeel . . . so bad.

5 comments:

mom c said...

You've got me singing this morning. love it. mom

MO said...

Huzzah for cham pan ya...gotta say it like The Continental...to your list I would add Christopher Walken and Cow Bell...lol!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Love it, Ellie. Your hidden composer surfaces. Or maybe she's always around and it's just been too long since I've seen you!

The tax man really pissed me off this week, but now I know what to do....go grab me some champers and tulips ;-)

And copying MO, I'll add to the list 60% dark chocolate and Ben Harper.

Pat said...

Hey Ellie:
this is my first April in NY in years...what a miraculous
transformation is taking place before my eyes...I can actually see the buds budding.
Tis wonderful
Love, Pat

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Those tulips are divine.

God, I'm parched!

love you,seeester.

xoxoxxoo

Jacquie