Friday, April 6, 2012

Hippity hop

My older girls will be at their dad's this weekend, so we celebrated our secular Easter yesterday afternoon.

I always say I'm going to use natural dyes: beet juice and blueberries, spinach leaves and violet blossoms, and the like, but alas,

A PAAS brand kit, again, but still beautiful, no?

The inevitable twister arms

And long wait
But before you know it all the eggs are dyed, or broken.

We'll let them dry while we go on our plastic egg hunt...

Ooh, pretty

Garden art as camouflage

Ditto. This one took a while to spot.

Yes, but do you see both of them?

Shine!

Blend

The loot

The empties

The dried eggs

In a pretty bowl
Happy Easter to you and yours. May you revel in this season of rebirth and renewal ;-)

2 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh this is so gorgeous and touches the depth of my soul.

I love love love the pretty eggies and the pretty hidey places and the pretty camouflage.

But mostly? I love the despair of the *wait*.

LOVE.

Ellie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Very nicely placed! The Easter Bunny is so clever and crafty :)

Happy Easter, Kiss my Keister.

xoxoxoxo

Jacquie