Friday, June 22, 2012

Bursting

A whirlwind! That's what we've got going on around here. Don't worry, the grape leaves are all washed and dried and packed snug as bugs into freezer bags. And I am in Portland, so I have accomplished quite alot of the things I said needed to get done before I could set about stuffing and rolling dem bad boys.

For now, however, I am having a hell of a time swyping this drivel on my tiny phone's keyboard. Yes, I have an ipad with me. May I say that I *hate* the ipad that never connects to anything and is stupid and dumb? Thanks. Anyway, all I really want to do is show you a photo. I've been dying to show you this ever since I came across it a few days ago while collecting photos of my girl to showcase on her birthday.

You guys know Ellie, right? Don't you love Ellie? She has a phrase she sometimes uses to encompass her frequent feelings of overwhelming bliss. She says: "bursting with love and joy!"

It's just an expression, right? It's not possible or practical for one to *literally* burst with love and/or joy, right?

If such a thing were possible, though, I'm pretty sure it would look like this:

3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I'm bursting with love and joy looking at your girl bursting with love and joy. She is *awesome*. *Look* at her!

Love, swoon, burst, joy, happy birthday, happy Portland.

xxxxEllie

smiling in Central PA said...

Yup! That picture needs to be in the next edition of webster's dictionary, right next to the phrase "bursting with love and joy"
*love*

MB said...

She IS bursting with love and joy! Great pic. Can't wait to hear about the birthday party. But have fun in Portland first, littlest. xo