Monday, June 25, 2012

Montbleau

Oh Montbleau. How we love you.

And how we especially love you when you come to the Greater New London Metropolitan Area, and you entice our cousins to come to the Greater New London Metropolitan Area, too . . .

I never get to see my cousins. And look at all the cousins and first-cousins-once-removed I got to see!

Especially this little peanut, Lexie Belle . . .

. . . and her mom, my cousin Megan . . .

. . . and her sister Sophie-girl . . .

. . . and her uncle, my cousin Kevin . . .

. . . and her cousin Maya-beans.

. . . and her cousin Kevin-boy. Just look at this crew . . .

Just look at this feast . . .

Just look at this venue . . .

While our man Montbleau serenaded us . . .

. . . we got to dance . . .

. . . and witness that unique, precious, fantastic phenomenon that is cousin love.

And, well, we got to hang out with adorable munchkin-girls. Scroll fast:

Sigh. Love those adorable munchkin-girls.

Love that Esker Point Park.

Love the peeps.

And Love that Ryan Montbleau Band . . .

Really. It's a total Love-Fest.

No one stops smiling . . .

. . . no one stops dancing . . .

. . . and the band -- especially the guitarist -- is so super-friendly . . .

. . . that they even bring adorable munchkin-girls up on stage.

Oh Montbleau. How we love you.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh how I wish we were cousins!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Oh, I love all of this! What a great day, wish I could have been there. Damn, I really need to buy my tickets!

xoxoxox

Jacquie

LaLa Lady said...

Now see, THOSE are the musician boys that you should consider to be my future husbands. I love friendly guitarists! (Is this too much for the internet?)

xoxo

Me, You, or Ellie said...

But, see, LaLaLady, my pick for your future husband *is* a friendly guitarist! And adorable! And *single*!

You really should finally agree to marry him. And then I can introduce you.

xoxox

Aunt Ellie