Thursday, August 2, 2012

Desperate and hungry

Hey, well it's almost noon, time to eat lunch. And get something posted, I see. It's so annoying when I realize that I've forgotten it's my turn. At least you can't call me a blog hog. I will gladly share my days with either of my lovely co-bloggers, or with any of you....guest blogger anyone? 

Kind-of short notice, I realize, so I'll go ahead and lead you through a desperate and weird photo-food montage.

Ready?

Turkey, anyone?

PB&J?

How about Mexican?
Beef?

Venison?
Sushi?

Maybe just a snack?

Well I'm not sure what else to offer here....

Let them eat cake!

4 comments:

Pat said...

But you have dinner all planned!
Looking forward to it.
Love,Mom

Ariel said...

Pat, how fun that you can eat with your peeps!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Wow, I'm starving now!! Can't decide between a cow and a deer. Or maybe just a salad....

xoxoxox

Jacquie

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Ooooh, "dinner all planned" -- I like the sound of that.

Hope you found something good for luncheon. I love luncheon.

Ellie