Friday, August 17, 2012

Downloads

I was looking for something I'd downloaded from my email recently, and I was struck by the quantity, diversity, and sheer wackiness of all the other stuff I found there, from just a month or two . . .

 . . . and who am I not to share??

Mistah and Me, Westy West East

Mistah and Me, Hygienic Art Style . . .

. . . and Hygienic Art, backside-style.

Contrary to what Chris might say, NOT the Gold Medal.

My new BFF, Little Ms. C.

Seriously, this kid is the bomb.com

I need her to come back to me.

Oh, this is a favorite. Mistah, Ledgie, and Me. Hobnobbing.

Mom's new bedroom look, pre-portraits.

Ledgie!

Our illustrious City-on-the-River.

I have no idea. Who are these people and what are they doing in my downloads?

Ditto. Random.

My cousins! Who came to visit! And we were *not* home! 
So visited Ledgie instead. 

Me and Dad. The early days of my life. Like, really early.

The fabulous Hygienic Art Building, festooned in October pink.

Oh Anza-Borrego. Will we ever see you again??

*Sigh*

A niece's long-ago Birthday . . . 

Another niece's not-so-long-ago college graduation . . . 

. . . a friend's new-ish Living Room . . . 

. . . and a sister's last night's birthday dinner.

And my favorite of all?

The Birthday Girl Herself, at her Birthday Dinner, 
on the phone with me.
Happy Birthday Julie!

3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Well.....*I* liked those downloads!

E.

Beth said...

Me too, me too. I liked them too. I did, I did. I did.

Very diverse, and wacky.

xoxo,
Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Dude, I an your reference point for *both* of the random photos! The first one is my peeps at san onofre, the second is from that weird anime convention this spring. How peculiar!

Xoxo

Jacquie