Friday, October 11, 2013

Our Little Lovebird

The other day I heard a birdie chirping really loudly outside my kitchen.

I went to the doorway and was greeted by this little guy:

"Schleckah! Get the camera!"

Isn't he cute?

He is not the kind of birdie you usually see flying around New London.

We emailed a photo to our local bird expert Anne . . .

. . . and she said he was definitely an escaped pet.

She also said he was a peach-faced lovebird, which I think is perfect.

I mean, if you're going to be a lovebird, you might as well be peach-faced about it.

3 comments:

Pickles and Dimes said...

He is beautiful! Love his coloring!

Beth said...

I am in luv! I luv with your peach-faced love bird. I want one for my very own ;)

Has he come back?

What a cutie.

You must have some mighty good karma to have ol' peach face visiting you ;)

xoxo,
Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Aw, poor little pookie! Did you rescue him?

Jacquie