Friday, March 16, 2012

Donkeys and elephants and decisions, oh my!

We don't do politics very often here at MY&E, well at least we haven't since the 2008 presidential race and election, but it's getting to be that time again, and, hell, it's Friday, so why not?

Let's take a look at where we are in the ol' 2012 race for the Presidency, shall we?

Here are the Republicans:

The Republican primaries: one picture is worth a thousand words. (Thanks for sending mom!)

And here is the incumbent Democrat:



And yes, I'm biased, and yes, it's early. But still.

3 comments:

Pat said...

I must be dense...
Mom

PA rejected Santorum in Central PA said...

I hope the GOP outcome is that droves of women run for public office...if you leave my skeletons in the closet, I'm in :)

Me, You, or Ellie said...

I'm biased too. Plus, I'm a woman. And get my healthcare at Planned Parenthood. So, yeah, biased.

xxx

Ellie