Friday, March 2, 2012

Got My Head in the Clouds

I've been daydreaming lately . . .

. . . I know one should always live In The Moment . . .

. . . and be completely present in the particular time and place one finds oneself . . .

. . . but thoughts of summer keep creeping into my brain . . .

. . . and I find myself longing for that season . . .

. . . when daylight lasts forever . . .

. . . and the world is warm and sunny . . .

. . . and warm . . .

. . . and sunny.

I'm enjoying this most amazing winter in the history of New England, I really am . . .

. . . but I've got my head in the clouds.

4 comments:

longing for longer days in PA said...

I'm right there with 'ya! Thanks for the photo reminder!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Yes, how lovely.

Dream your dream, girl!

And here's hoping for a very warm weekend. (I won't tell you the expected high this weekend around these parts...)

xoxoxo,
Beth

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Those are indeed some love-er-ly clouds. I hope they bring you that warm sunshine right quick.

xoxoxoxxoxo

Jacquie

JS said...

I'm right there with you...as it happens, though, I have summer right here beside me right now (well, Spring, but it's what I WISH summer were like in Texas).