Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Serenity Now

Life can sometimes get a little overwhelming.

And there is only one thing to do at a time like this.

Find water.

And find a Full Moon.

Here in the godforsaken northeast we're still months and months away from beach weather . . .

. . . but, beach weather or not, we have a spectacular River . . .

. . . and blood moon lunar eclipse or not, every month we have a big full fat moon . . .

. . . and occasionaly the River and the Full Moon and the ferries all come together and everything is, at least momentarily, perfect.

3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

It was a great night to be a moon. We had a magical viewing platform here in SD, and although my photos completely suck, you can probably look forward to seeing them in a blog post soon.

xo
Jacquie

Beth said...

Ooh, sounds great Jacquie, lol. I slept through it. Yes, I know, lame.

But I did take time to admire the non lunar eclipse moon, and I did so enjoy your photos here too, E.

xo,
Beth

Moon hidden by clouds in Central PA said...

stunning pictures...warms my heart on a ridiculously cold April night.