Monday, April 14, 2014

When in Portland

I had myself a lovely time in Portland. I have a personal rule that precludes me from blabbing too much work related content here on the blog, but this was my annual very favorite conference, and it did not disappoint. 

I did not see enough of my green boyfriend this time around. We were centered around our downtown location, and the days were so packed that I hardly had time to set forth on any level of adventure beyond a brisk walk around the block in between every workshop session. It's a great block, though. And a great city. 

Next time you visit Portland, I strongly suggest that you cap off any night with a visit to JT at Huber's Cafe. Have a spanish coffee. I tried both and have to say I preferred the iced version. Pay no mind to suggestions that it's too touristy, especially if you're a tourist.  



3 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

*THAT* is so awesome. I really want Mr. Man to come to all my parties, with all his equipment, and his awesome shirt sleeve garters, so I can wow my friends.

And I'm sure your green boyfriend understands you spending time with your spanish coffee boyfriend. Who could blame you, really?

So cool.
Ellie

Beth said...

So, so cool! Absolutely!

But really, I started to worry that he was burning all the good stuff off? Clearly, though, he knows what they hell he is doing. So I guess he wasn't?

I definitely want to visit your spanish coffee boyfriend. You'll share, right?

xoxo,
beth

mom said...

awesome!!!!!

mom