Friday, January 12, 2018

My 2017 in review


It was a big  year, man. Looking back for highlights to review was cathartic. I've come a long way, baby. 

In the interest of full disclosure, some of the months feature events that happened on the previous calendar page, so don't fact check too closely, will ya?

 January was the start of a new year, new life and the end of an era.

In February we had some adorable friends in lasagne beach

There was a Feb/March Interlude involving feeding the homeless

 In March I was off my game

April found my girl and me in Palm Springs

And May, oh May. I went everywhere. First Maui

Then Iceland Also May

 And Scotland was in May even though I posted it in June

 I don't know. More Iceland. I mean, c'mon. More June

 Summer brought a visit by Grammy for my boy's graduation, which I posted about in July

And in August I cleanseded my soul

September is a great month for San Diego locals

October was all about the butthole

November was a busy one with 2 trips back east

and December was all about our beloved Auntie Lillybuckets.


It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Ammirite?
2018 is the Year of Jacquie
Bring it on.

2 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Ah Life. And OhEmGee what a year, dude.

I mean, like, you had me at January at that ding-dong dump truck and then it kept coming!

I can't believe all those travels were in May. I'm so glad you got to cleanse your soul in August with the sounds and the smell. And I still can't quite believe my good luck that I got to see you two -- two! -- times in November.

2018 is the Year of Jacquie?

Bring it on is right. And then some.

Love you big, schnookie-pie.

xoxox
Ellie

mom said...

Bring it on Jacquie, here's to a fabulous 2018....I love you...