Saturday, July 11, 2009

weekend 3-way: randomly unrelated photos

I have this photo on my camera that I really love, and I keep looking at it and thinking that I should write a post around it. But every time I try, I get kind of bored with the story after just a few sentences, and then I start looking for another photo to create some sort of "series of randomly unrelated photos" post. And then it occurred to me!

For this week’s 3-way, let’s create some sort of series of randomly unrelated photos!

Jacquie

I'll start:

the council

Beth:

I'll go second:

belly of love

Ellie:

My turn. Nothing says the start of Sailfest weekend like a trip to the farmers' market for supplies so Mistah can make a gargantuan batch of his famous pesto. With 3 kinds of pasta, including cheese-filled tortellini. In a word? Yum.

Basil Man

7 comments:

possible rain in PA today said...

that is such a beautiful picture Beth!
I wish I had thought to take one like that with each of my kids..maybe if I had had the "downtime" you've had with this pregnancy, I would have thought of it :)
I'm thrilled you're past the 32 week mark. Keep up the good work!
xoxo

Debbie said...

Great photos! I think they are related - they are all about "life".

Anonymous said...

Like Debbie says, they're not unrelated at all -- I thought they were all about love

NucMEd is Hot said...

What a great concept for the weekend!

Lola said...

Very nicely done! I didn't think anyone could love basil as much as I do. Rock on, Mistah!!!

Nancy said...

I concur, this is a "so related" photo post ... awesome.

Is Mistah's pesto a secret or can you publish his recipe?

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Nancy, thanks for the idea. I smell a blog post.....

Ellie