Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weekend 3-Way: Photos Are Fun!

Well, lookeee here. It's fall. Even in San Diego! Well, sort of.

So let's see what those San Diegan co-bloggers of mine have to add to the proceedings today, shall we?

Photo Credit: Mistah
A leaf. A Connecticut leaf. In front of Mom's house last weekend. The leaves in Connecticut are absurdly beautiful this fall. Almost makes it worth it to live here this time of year.

Hmmm. I'll have to get back to you on that.

photo credit: Julie
Oooh, Homewood. Lovely Homewood. Where I don't think Jacquie has ever been. But *I* have. I've worked many events in that gorgeous place. I bet the leaves are pretty spectacular in Western North Carolina now, too.

Photo credit: who knows, really?
Aww, and a pumpkin patch. In, presumably, Beth's front yard. How nice of you to open up your home to all the little tie-dyed children of California, Beth.

A hmmm, an oooh and an awww. The official sounds of leaf-lookin' season.

No comments: