Monday, June 22, 2009

scenes from a weekend

because really, I'm too tired to type complete sentences.

Friday night: pre-birthday celebration with the ballet homies


Saturday morning: a visit to a local gallery, and a special showing by some of the artists


I was acutally outbid on my boy's painting!
.
Saturday lunch special: Feliz CumpleaƱos !


Saturday afternoon: a jump for joy party


Livin' the dream


On to Sunday: lined up for Father's Day lunch

then out to enjoy the spectacular day


Are they okay?


: )

5 comments:

Me, You, or Ellie said...

Wow, I bet you're too tired to write; what a great weekend -- love that photo of your girl with the birthday sombrero! Ole!

Me, You, or Ellie said...

What a grand weekend, Jacquie! You guys sure packed in the fun. Now get some sleep so you can write in full sentences again. ;)

xxEllie

NucMEd is Hot said...

what a great weekend! I'd be tired too

Kat said...

I love weekends in pictures! Looks like you guys had wonderful time!

Lola said...

Oh, man, that sunny beach scene is making me cry really hard. I hate New England!!!